Your brand is unique. Let it shine
Trust experts with your Social Media Marketing
and let the audience see your brand through your eyes.
Get New Perspective
Get New Clients
Get your Brand Known
Social Media are ever-changing. Can you keep up?
We understand managing Social Media is difficult and stressful especially when you’re not getting the results you’d hoped for.
You feel that you’re waisting time, money and especially your patience.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Your business deserves your full attention.
It’s better to trust a specialised team to help you keep up with the ever-evolving Social Media industry and take your business to the next level.
We care about your business as a whole, NOT just about your Social Media
Generated more than 10.000 leads for our clients.
Created posts with more than 180.000 likes for our clients.
2.700 organic leads DMed our client’s accounts.
Of consistency, ethos and reliability.
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is a marketing branch that focuses on utilizing social media’s strengths to achieve business goals.
A few years ago, when social media management started, it was just a simple publication of content on platforms. Today, however, social media itself has evolved beyond merely posting content. Nowadays, companies use social networks for many different purposes, making the industry multi-layered.
Social Media Marketing consists of the following 5 layers:
- Content creation (and publishing)
- Social engagement (and listening)
Strategy: The first step is defining your goals. Determine what you wish to achieve from your social media presence.
Creating and publishing content: Creating and publishing your posts, video posts, stories and lives that represent your brand in order to achieve your goals.
Social listening and engagement: Engaging with your followers and clients, as well as replying to comments on your posts, to establish a loyal community around your brand.
Analysis: Understanding the performance of your brand’s actions on social media using tools and other media.
Ads: Creating and optimizing ads in order to appear to the best possible target audience.
The benefits of marketing with social media
There are many reasons for a brand to use social media. The most common are:
- Connect with your customers: Social media enables you to turn your brand into an active and vibrant entity. Your profile, posts, and interactions with users form an approachable persona that your audience can connect with and trust.
- Increase brand awareness: Social media, due to its large number of users, give you a unique opportunity to present your brand to a huge audience and improve its recognition. In fact, social media has been proven to boost brand awareness as long as there is high engagement.
Increase your site’s visits: Social media give you the opportunity to reach new audiences by using your organic posts or ads, driving them to your site.
- Create leads and clients: By promoting your products/services organically or by advertising on social media, you intelligently increase your number of leads and sales to people who are already positively biased towards your brand.
- A two-way communication path: Social media has the potential to open a channel of communication with your followers and customers, through which you can create close relationships, collect comments, hold discussions and draw conclusions that will help the development of your brand.
- Create Brand Authenticity: By engaging on social media you give your brand the opportunity to build relationships of trust with potential customers, partners and employees. This will be further enhanced if your audience promotes your brand or products/services to other people. Customers are almost three times more likely to trust advice or recommendations from family and friends than the brand itself.
- Help increase your website’s SEO: Social media is a calculable factor for the organic ranking of your website in Google. Having a healthy social media presence signals to search engines that your brand is active, reliable and trustworthy.
Social Media Marketing Services
Strategy is the first step before taking any action on your professional social media pages. We analyze the purposes of your promotion on social media, set objectives and determine which method, platforms and content will be used.
Content creation is just one part of social media management. Each post is prepared by a Designer, Copywriter and Marketeer, while the Project Manager gives the final approval before they are sent to you for your approval. Every month the plan and the content are adjusted to meet your communication needs but mainly to improve results.
Nowadays Facebook and Instagram advertising is essential in ensuring a successful account. Organic performance is constantly declining, making advertising a key component to any strategy and goes hand in hand with content creation.
Here at SocialActive, we run well-rounded campaigns with an emphasis on ROI, and the results have shown that we are doing it well, having succeeded and won the Best International Campaign Award at the biggest awards in Greece – Peak Awards, powered by Google.
Audience management is one of the most important parts of social media strategy. We monitor your page for any reports, comments and messages you may receive. But if you really want to raise your audience relations to the next level, then what will help are the solutions offered in the engagement techniques that we use.
Social Media Academy
Educating yourself on social media has never been more important. Social networks are constantly evolving and we understand how stressful it is to regularly monitor them. You don’t have to feel that way though. We can provide you with monthly or one-off training so you don’t get lost in media developments. We will also provide you with all the information and strategies you need to follow, tailored to your business needs.
How do we build your social media strategy?
Social media may be constantly evolving, but the basic steps to building your strategy remain the same.
- We choose specific and measurable goals.The first thing we do is define your business goals and set measurable results.
- We find your audience on Social Media.
The key to success in growing your business is knowing your audience. If you already know who your “ideal customer” is, then we record this element and develop it by collecting additional information. However if you don’t know, don’t worry, we will go through the whole process from the beginning together.
- We choose the right social media networks for you and your Brand.
This depends on the audience we will ultimately target, but also the goals we will set. However we must also take into account your own “comfort zone”. In other words, we must choose a medium in which you can feel comfortable producing your content without hesitation and limitations.
- We research competitors
A competitive analysis allows us to understand what’s occurring in your industry, which will help us define our own Social Media goals.
We create your content.
Content management goes through several stages. The copywriter, designer, marketeer and account manager collaborate to create and publish your content.
We agree on your Budget for Social Media advertising.
Bear in mind that your social media strategy should also include promotion in order to quickly make your brand known quickly. Our goal focuses on efficiently managing your budget in order to bring maximum results.
We set up your accounts properly before we create and promote content.
We check the basic elements of your profile on each platform, the correct installation of the Facebook pixel, and even the FB/IG shop interface/function.
We monitor performance and adjust your strategy accordingly.
This is possibly the most important step of them all! Once we start implementing your initial strategy we don’t stop there. To reach our set goals we monitor your account and analyze the results of our actions. If we find that certain strategies are not as we calculated, we readjust, implement and re-evaluate them.